Sunday, April 17, 2011

Holy He!!

Today DP has a dog training seminar. I will go to church and choir practice as usual. It is Palm Sunday which is the kick off to Holy Week. It is more like Holy He!! Week by the schedule. If we participated in every service it would be Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil on Saturday which is a late service and then Easter Sunday. Major happenings for sure and some of the services are quite dramatic. It is basically the Passion Play (if you know what that is) in real time, returning to church for each stage. Doing Thursday is just too much with work and everything so we'll begin Good Friday.

With the extremely windy weather we are having this morning, the power keeps flicking off. I'll have to get this posted now to have anything for today.

Thanks for all your comments on yesterday's post about Snafu. I'll update on him when I get another chance and probably through Cat of Nine Tales blog.

Hosanna!

1 comment:

  1. Now I miss singing! When we lived in Chicago I belonged to a choir and it was lovely. My work schedule prevents it here...I'm reduced to car singing. Pathetic but true!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your courteous comments and observations.