Thursday, April 21, 2011

Full Cycle


Has it been 28 days already? Well, this is post number 27 so I guess I am only a little bit early this month.

I remember when my step-daughter was trying to get pregnant. Every month, when her period arrived, it was a dramatic tragedy. No baby, this time. I still can't help but think that phrase each month...no baby, this month.

Sorry, but my mind gets loaded with too many things and occasionally I find myself standing still, just thinking uselessly. Stopping and refocusing on the present moment is the only way to get out of it. Even as I write, broken thoughts take so much longer to make into anything readable so I guess I'll be very brief for today.

So, thanks for hanging in with me for a full cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your courteous comments and observations.