Monday, May 2, 2011

Nothing but a Cold

Today I start the week with a little cold. This is a typical rite of spring for me. I'm surprised I did not get it earlier. Two weeks ago I sat in a closed room for a meeting with a woman who had a horrible coughing, sneezing cold.

There was no escape.

I wished I’d had one of those surgical masks you see people wear in Asian countries, but no, that would not have been polite at all. And, unless they come in black, gray or navy blue, it doesn’t look very professional. (Hmmm…is there a business venture there?)


DP has been fighting a cold for over a week now. Maybe I gave to her. Maybe I have a whole new strain. 


Delightful.


For those of you interest in Snafu’s status, please read my update on Cat of Nine Tales.

Not much to say today. Even though I’m going back to work after a four day weekend, I’m not feeling rested, but that may be due to the cold.

1 comment:

  1. They make designer print diapers for pets, I should think similar masks would be a great idea. That and my idea for a nifty cat carrier could get me rich, if I pursued it...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your courteous comments and observations.